vor 7 Jahre
Dear Colleagues,

I would like to ask for a little help. We have a new page about a new offering we have: certificates for authors. I would like to have it translated into our other languages, since the text only exists in English at the moment. If you could help us translate it into German or other languages, that would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Peter
vor 7 Jahre
Ich würde dich gern um Hilfe bitten. Wir haben eine neue Seite mit einem neuen r Angebot: Auszeichnung für Autoren. Ich hätte gern eine Übersetzung in unsere anderen Sprachen -weil dieser Text momentan nur auf Englisch -existiert. Wenn sie uns helfen könnten den Text in Deutsch oder die anderen Sprachen zu übersetzen würden wir dies sehr schätzen. Vielen Dank in Voraus , Peter
vor 7 Jahre
reply to Kisdobos's post #1
Ich würde dich gern um Hilfe bitten. Wir haben eine neue Seite mit einem neuen Angebot: Auszeichnung für Autoren. Ich hätte gern eine Übersetzung in unsere anderen Sprachen - weil dieser Text momentan nur auf Englisch existiert. Wenn sie uns helfen könnten den Text ins Deutsch oder die anderen Sprachen zu übersetzen würden wir dies sehr schätzen. Vielen Dank in Voraus , Peter
vor 2 Jahre

Here at our London based translation agency, we are proud to offer our customers a comprehensive Arabic to English and English to Arabic translation service. Our certified Arabic translators, editors and proofreaders all have extensive experience translating for the Arabic community in London and the UK, specializing in the translation and formatting of Arabic business documents, Arabic legal documents and Arabic civil certificates such as marriage and birth certificates.

vor 2 Jahre

This will be a great to other nationalities to learn more about this topic, thank you so much for sharing this with us. Play among us free game download online if you want to experience the top grossing spaceship game of this year. You can play with your friends or random players online just like in free fire download. Both games are free to play and you can participate in the events if you want to earn some items and weapons

vor 1 Jahr

Pretty good post. I just happened to see your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I hope you will post again soon. Thank you very much for the useful information.

wuxiaworld

vor 1 Jahr

Major thanks for the post. Really looking forward to read more. Awesome. Stickman Hook

vor 1 Jahr

Wenn Sie Dolmetscher Russisch Deutsch München benötigen, kann perevod-munich.com Ihnen dabei professionell helfen. Der erste Grund, warum ich diesem Service vertraue, ist die professionelle Übersetzung von Dokumenten mit Beglaubigung - kompetent, schnell, zuverlässig. Langjährige Erfahrung in Verhandlungen - auch das ist sehr wichtig.

vor 11 Monate

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. certificate attestation in dubai

vor 10 Monate

I should say you have composed an extraordinary article. The manner in which you have depicted everything is exceptional. In the event that you have time, kindly visit my site. MyCardStatement

vor 6 Monate

I like this article you have posted here, is is very helpful for me and my work at attestation services in dubai

vor 3 Monate

We sell high-quality watches without customs. The replica watches are assembled and tested globally, taking care of the smallest details. Provide only the best and tested quality! Watch factory global shipments. Visit the website for more styles:

replica watches

replica watches uk

fake rolex

replica rolex

fake watches

vor 3 Monate

You can try consulting translations on some translation tools or services. Maybe it will help you a lot. dordle word hurdle

vor 2 Monate

I'd like to give you a one-of-a-kind gift. 1v1 lol unblocked is the best shooting game I've ever played. Put on your complete warrior armor. To defend oneself as successfully as possible, you'll need sturdy structures and equipment. Unblocked 1v1 lol is a popular game that blends a simulator with a distant shooter.

vor 4 Tage

I sincerely hope that technology will soon enable online translation of everything you read, hear, and watch. And now I've found a website called Vidby https://vidby.com/ that allows me to translate videos and subtitles into any language. The resource is paid, but it enables you to complete tasks that ordinarily take days or even weeks in a matter of minutes, which can drastically save the cost of renting a recording studio, doubles, and equipment.

Du bist noch kein Mitglied.
Möchtest du ein Mitglied von iSLCollective werden? ?
Du bist noch kein Mitglied.
Gratuliere, auch du bist jetzt ein Mitglied. :) Bitte warten, die Seite wird aktualisiert!