I'd like to ask you for a little translation, if anyone's willing to help.
One of the texts is for the main page notification, while the other one belongs to a new feature we've released: "Recommendations".
If you can do any of them, please just post it here in the forum.
Thanks in advance,
FAREWELL MESSAGE FROM ISLCOLLECTIVE
Teaching can be great fun, but it's also known to be one of the most exhausting jobs. It must have been a long school year for you, too. We hope you've enjoyed teaching from our worksheets and you will enjoy a relaxing break in the summer! The site administrators will keep working during the summer to welcome you back in Fall with an even better site, e.g. we are planning a Facebook login option and an improved Forgot password mechanism to make your login faster and smoother. Thanks to all the sponsors who have helped us collect 2/3 of our summer budget. Thanks to all our authors who've shared their work selflessly this term!
We wish you all a great and relaxing summer!
Peter & the iSLCollective Team
Recommend your favorite worksheets to other colleagues
You seem to like the worksheets below based on the fact that youdownloaded and/or printed them several times. We're asking you to please write a recommendation on at least one of them. (Click the Reload button to get other worksheets that also need your recommendation.)
Your recommendation is important because it shows other collegues the best worksheets on the site. At the same time, this is the best way you can thank the authors for using their work. Our authors share their work on iSLCollective.com without getting paid, so their only payment is that you and others downloading their work give them feedback that they can use to develop even better materials.
Here's a few ideas about what to write about in your recommendation:
- What do you like about this worksheet?
- What do you think of the design?
- How exactly did you use it in class? What pre-tasks or follow-up tasks did you do before/after this worksheet?
- Can you recommend any YouTube video or other resource from the web to use with thisworksheet?
- What kinds of students do you think it works best with?
- What level is it most suited for?
- Do you have any suggestions about how to improve on the worksheet? (If you'd like to suggest changes to the language used in the worksheet, please send a private message to the author.)