vor 1 Jahrzehnt
Liebe Alle,

Als der Sommer gekommen ist, können wir auch auf anderen Themen konzentrieren. Die deutsche Sektion von iSL hat einen Rückstand: Die AGB wurde nicht von englisch auf deutsch übergesetzt.

Die Größe des Dokumentes betraegt 9 A4 Blaetter.

Wir suchen Freiwilliger jetzt, die uns mit der Übersetzung helfen können. Die kleinste Hilfe ist sehr wertvoll für uns.

Falls jemand sich dafür interessiert, schicke mir bitte eine E-mail.

Grüße,adam
vor 9 Monate

So you've decided that your game needs a Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/Rocket-Play-113806940493626/ , and even set goals: to increase returns and attract new users. It is logical to conduct an express analysis of competitors. How do they interact with users on social media? What content is being used? What topics of publications are the most successful? Please note that some of the community metrics are closed (Reach, CTR) and are available only to page owners. But some of them are "shareware" through various free services: for example, the total number of interactions and the size of the audience.

vor 9 Monate

Exceptionally fascinating , great job and much obliged for sharing a decent blog.

skylight paycards

vor 9 Monate

Exceptionally intriguing, excellent work, and many thanks for sharing such a good blog. smash karts

vor 9 Monate

SW3 is for toggling write protection. Only switch it OFF when writing with a writer and keep it ON at other times. To prevent malfunction of slide switch, use a tweezers or similar tool to toggle it.

Prepaid Gift Balance

vor 9 Monate

This is a very useful blog it is very interesting blog. thanks for sharing us.

MyBalanceNow

vor 9 Monate

Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

MyGroundBiz

vor 9 Monate

Thank you for the explanation. It is clear for me. Target Gift Card Balance

vor 9 Monate

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article skribblio

vor 8 Monate

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.

Prepaidgiftbalance

vor 7 Monate

This is a great post. I like this topic. I found many interesting things from this site. Thanks for posting this again.

Rapidfs

vor 6 Tage

This is a fantastic article. This is, in my opinion, one of the most well-written pieces ever. Your work is outstanding and inspirational. Thank you once again. poppy playtime

Du bist noch kein Mitglied.
Möchtest du ein Mitglied von iSLCollective werden? ?
Du bist noch kein Mitglied.
Gratuliere, auch du bist jetzt ein Mitglied. :) Bitte warten, die Seite wird aktualisiert!